Sunday, April 7, 2013

Finally Resolved For Now

Alrighty guys, here is what I hope to be the last blog about this situation. Gonna be a short one.

I have decided to forgive the girlfriend for lying to me. It is what it is and I understand why she did it. I do not condone it or approve of it, but I understand. We're going to take the next couple of months and "start over". There are a few conditions.

Since she has no job, I asked her to take care of the cleaning of the house.
We are going to work on our trust issue but it's going to have to be at my pace. She has lied to me multiple times now, so it's all going to be at my discretion.
We're going to give it two months. If she hasn't found a job and started helping with the bills, then i'm moving out. If she gets a job then I'll start helping with the cleaning and maintaining of the house but since she doesn't work, until then she is to do it. Figured I should explain that and not look like an asshole. lol

Hopefully my future blogs will be more up beat :) gettin tired of writing depressing blogs. maybe I'll grill something soon and post a picture and a recipe or make something and provide a picture and instructions. I don't know.

Well, that's all for now folks! Tune in tomorrow for more fun times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment