Monday, April 8, 2013

So Much Drama, So Much Bullshit

Well, if my life didn't already feel like quite a bit of a waste, my dad has now decided to write a blog.
http://dumbestdadever.blogspot.com/
If you want his side of the story, feel free to check it out.

Dad, if you're reading this, I'll mail you a check for the money once a month. As far as I can tell, you and mom don't want anything to do with me. I am a complete and utter failure as a son. I am a complete waste of space. I wish I had never been born so I wouldn't be such a burden upon you. I apologize for your inconveniences stated in your blog, you will be fully compensated when I can afford it. The only help I ever asked for was the use of your car while mine was in the shop. The rest of it was your choice. I said I would live in my old bedroom, you didn't have to finish that room in the basement. You even assured me that it was not just for me, that it was also "that much more done" on your never ending basement project. I guess I really am too much of a burden to bear.

Mom, you're acting like grandma was when her and I had that fight. I didn't do exactly what she wanted me to and she got very upset. This lead to me not talking to my grandparents. You even agreed that what she was doing was wrong and uncalled for. Now you're doing the same things. I decided to treat it with the same respect since it is the same issue.

I promise to not burden you with my problems anymore. Dad,. you were my confidant. The one I went to when I needed help. I guess I will just do it on my own from here on out. I sincerely apologize for having caused financial strain a midst a financially difficult time. Instead of asking for help, I will figure it out. I will sleep in my Jeep if necessary, I will eat off the dollar menu once every two days if necessary. I no longer care. My life is nothing but a burden upon others.