Monday, April 8, 2013

Feeling a Bit Crafty

Ok guys and gals,

a midst all the chaos in my life, I've still found time to be a real Martha Stewart. ROFL. We decided to get a sewing machine and try our hand at making some crafty type things that we can use and maybe even sell. The girlfriend is going to be making things like maxii skirts for girls to wear. (for those with a penis out there, it's one of those long skirts girls wear to the beach to cover their snatch) She's also gonna be making air fresheners. They're cloth bags that you can stick in your gym bag or purse or backpack or whatever. We may end up putting some kind of string on them so you can hang it off of something like a rear view mirror? I don't know. We'll figure that out.

Anyhow, I am going to be making Welders Caps. It's something mainly used by guys who weld and guys who have to wear a hard hat at work. It's really nice to wear. I actually made one off of a pattern we found online. It's a bit of a prototype, I'm making some adjustments. It's gonna be a little longer in the back and be able to go over 1/3 to 1/2 of your ear. it's also going to have a little bit bigger of a bill. I've gotta make up the pattern still. Now that I understand the relationships of the pieces, I can actually custom fit them to each person that wants one if I'm given the correct measurements.

There's some pictures on her blog that you can see here --->>> http://thestayathomewoman.blogspot.com/

If you're interested, let me know! Or at least tell me how much better I am than Martha Stewart... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment